Aortic Valve vs. BSA
Comparing Multiple References
Select reference to plot:
- Plots are mean and ±1.96 SD.
- For the gender-specific models (Dallaire, Gautier, Zilberman), the data for girls are shown.
- The Dallaire data use 50%ile height and weight values based on the WHO and CDC growth chart data; in order to compare plots BSA is calculated (per the Haycock method).
- The 2014 Cantinotti data is limited to 0-3 years, ≤0.67 m2.
- Each of the references can be explored further here, here, or here.